Like everyone in the world right now, we are monitoring the events of the coronavirus pandemic very closely. We wish to assure you that we remain positive and that we have put key measures in place to ensure we can continue to help you, even if we are required to go into lockdown. So there is no need to put your property plans on hold. It’s simply a matter of working differently.
Thanks to modern technology, there are many innovative ways we can help.
- Complete a virtual property appraisal
We can appraise your home without the need to inspect it physically or meet with you in person. This will enable you to develop your future property plan or get it ready for sale now.
Simply take some photos of your home or investment property, fill in a simple questionnaire with the details and features of your property (including the hidden value not obvious from photos) and email those to us.
We would then use that information to compile an accurate marketplace appraisal and email our comprehensive report and suggestions to you. This is far more accurate than an online valuation as online valuations don’t take into consideration any improvements you have made or how well you look after and present your home.
- Answer the FAQs we receive from today’s buyers and sellers and respond directly to your specific questions or concerns.
- Discuss your property plan by phone or via SKYPE so we are ready to activate it once the current crisis is over.
- Outline a plan to prepare your home for sale
This includes obtaining quotes from tradespeople, determining a budget with you and lining up the work to be done once we have been given the all-clear by health and government authorities. Again, all of this can be done remotely. If no major work needs to be done or you wish to update or refresh your home yourselves to maximise the price you achieve, now could be the perfect time to make those changes while many are staying home.
- Work out a plan of attack should you wish or need to sell and/or buy now.
We utilise state-of-the-art technology, called Web Books, to advertise our properties for sale, giving buyers everything they need to make an informed decision. Click here to view an example of our digital brochures.
We are also still conducting open homes and private inspections but can assure you that we have adopted all the measures recommended by the World Health Organisation when conducting them, as outlined below:
- Request that clients attending open homes and inspections avoid touching all fixtures, fittings and furniture within the property. As an alternative, we offer to demonstrate the functionality of any devices, if required;
- Provide alcohol-based hand sanitiser and request all clients use it;
- Minimise physical contact with clients or owners where possible;
- Adopt the recommended social distancing measures.
This too shall pass
Some strategic planning now will ensure you have a comprehensive selling plan in place for activation once the virus has settled and the danger has passed. This means you will be first to hit the market as soon as things get back to normal, ahead of all the competition who are just beginning their process.
Call us today to get started.
Stay safe, remain positive, look after one another and support local business. Together we will get through this!