3 1 3
3 Offers Received! More properties needed for Buyers that missed out!
HOME SWEET HOME, SUBDIVIDE OR BOTH?
You will feel instantly at home in this charming, lovingly maintained & partially updated mid-60s home set on an incredible 832m2 block with wide frontage that’s zoned for subdivision into 2 lots (STCA). With so much to offer now & potential plus for the future (or develop now, live in one, sell the other, etc…) don’t miss this unique opportunity.
Positioned in a quiet street just 400m from parks, local shops & transport & minutes from South Beach, Fremantle & Murdoch Health & Knowledge Precinct, this property ticks all the boxes for astute property buying. Home seekers will love the large powered workshop, updated wet areas, study off the master bedroom & original charm while developers know the amazing potential to capitalise on the R30 zoning.
- Enjoy as is or develop (now or later) – live in one new home & sell/rent out the other or sell both
- Ideal proportions & aspect – 21.4 metre frontage & 18.1 metre rear boundary
- 1966 built home with steel carport for 3 cars or boat/caravan & 40m2 powered workshop to rear
- Beautiful original polished Jarrah floors & high ceilings throughout (tiles to wet areas, carpet to study)
- Entry into the cosy lounge featuring Rinnai rev. cyc. split system a/c and ceiling fan
- Refurbished kitchen, laundry & bathroom – kitchen with walk-in pantry & dishwasher, large laundry with loads of storage & separate w/c & bathroom with modern vanity & bath/shower combo
- Master bedroom features double mirrored b/in robes & an adjoining study/multipurpose room
- Established & retained gardens front & rear with veggie garden beds & abundant fruit trees
- 40m2 powered shed/workshop with roller door – perfect for the DIYer, tradie or hobbyist
- Large, paved patio & BBQ area protected by steel pergola & shade sail overlooking backyard
- Ducted reverse cycle evaporative a/c throughout, Batts insulation, gas instantaneous hot water
- Other features include raised timber cubby with slide, partial mains water reticulation, 2 RCDs & hardwired smoke alarm, security screen front door, underground power, NBN connected
- Walk to parks, shops, & public transport for direct connection to Fremantle & Murdoch train stations
- Fremantle & South Beach 10 minutes’ drive
- Murdoch University & TAFE – 5 minutes’ drive
- Murdoch Hospital, Fiona Stanley Hospital & Murdoch Train Station – 9 minutes’ drive
- Kardinya Park Shopping Centre (currently undergoing $80M Redevelopment) – 4 minutes’ drive
- Coolbellup Shopping Centre & Coolbellup Learning Centre – 3 minutes’ drive
- Bibra Lake & Adventureworld – 5 minutes’ drive
- Zoned for North Lake Seniors Campus & Coolbellup Community School, convenient to several private schools, 18kms to Perth CBD
||$910 Per Year
||$1600 Per Year